Surf lessons are two hours, and include professional instruction, safe high-quality soft surfboards, and premium full-length wetsuits.
• PRIVATE (solo w/ instructor) – $139.00
• GROUP of TWO OR MORE – $99.00 per person
• PACKAGE OF 3 PRIVATE LESSONS – $360.00 (Saves $60)
And make a note…
• Early mornings offer the best conditions; We rarely start lessons after noon.
• 24 hours notice is preferred. (Tho’ we’ve been known to adapt:)
• A deposit is required to confirm your surf lesson. Start NOW!
SUMMER SEASON SURF CAMP
Week-long surf camp, 4 hours per day. Offered June through August
Age 8 and above
One week $370
Signup 2 or more $350 each
Returning students $340 each
Multiple Returning $320 each
RENTALS & Extra time with Equipment: For safety reasons, we typically rent only to those who’ve had a lesson with us. At the end of your lesson there is usually some free time available; This depends upon our schedule. During peak months we may need our equipment for lessons. There are rentals available nearby.
Surf campers must prepay. Sorry; We don’t ‘pro-rate’ for missed days. No refunds after camp has started. Ten day notice required for full refund.
One-week base rate $370
Come back a second week Save $30 off 2nd week!
Sign-up with multiple people/kids Save $20 per surfer!
Bring your own FULL wetsuit Save $20! (Camps only, refunded to you after camp starts)
Tips about surf school ‘bargains’
- Note that most of our lessons are TWO hours. You may find cheaper lessons advertised, but often you’re looking at an HOURLY rate. (We don’t like to negotiate a second hour in the middle of all the fun).
- Banzai never overbooks or has a shortage of equipment – some schools will “rotate students” or pull surfers out of the water just as they are getting stoked. That’s less water-time, and that’s a drag, dude!
- Size matters. Any surf school that puts a 200 pound beginner on an 8 foot board is not properly equipped. Eight foot boards aren’t much good for beginners over 130 lbs. We have ten footers, and a few assorted battleships too.
- Most surf camps do not offer FULL wetsuits. We do. (And you’ll be happy: Water temps sometimes dip into the 50′s even during August)